School Logo

How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

- If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s teacher initially, either at a Parent’s Evening or by arranging another formal appointment

- If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and that your child is still not making progress you should speak to the SENDCo or Headteacher

- If you are still not happy then you can speak to the SEND Governor

- Formal complaints should go through the School Complaints Policy which can be found on the school Website or by contacting the school office.