How is extra support allocated?
- The school budget, received from Gloucestershire Local Authority, includes money for supporting children with SEND. Money is also received from other local authorities if a child is supported by them.
- The Headteacher decides on the budget for SEND in consultation with the school governors.
- Funding is used for employing TAs to work with children with EHC Plans, target individuals and groups and send staff on relevant training if required.
- Other resources are purchased for use with individuals or groups where appropriate.
- All resources/training and support are reviewed regularly and changes made as needed.