Our School Vision
Kemble Primary School
Aspire, Believe, Persevere, Achieve
Developing successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens
At Kemble Primary School our mission is to develop successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens in our ever-changing world.
We are a creative and dedicated team who, together, support our pupils to aspire, believe, persevere and achieve while ensuring that our children;
· are aware of the wider world and have a sense of their own role as a world citizen
· respect and value diversity
· have an understanding of how the world works
· be passionately committed to social justice
· participate in the community at a range of levels, from the local to the global
· work with others to make the world a more equitable and sustainable place
· take responsibility for their actions.
Our curriculum is firmly based within the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. It is carefully designed to ensure children move on to the next stage of their education with the language, knowledge and experience to show a broad and deep understanding of each subject. Children begin learning about the world around them, what has come before and the importance of writing in order to be able to change the world for the better in the future.
Alongside the academic and global learning, we want our children to be happy while with us and to develop a ‘wellbeing’ toolkit to take them on into adolescence and adulthood. Our approach is built around the importance of self-knowledge and an understanding of the needs of others.